Software to Do It Yourself Or we'll do it for you, Pay as you go!
Community, Lifestyle, HR, Day books. More than just property managemnet
Read more about our service
- property management has to be process driven and have an infrastructure that manages risk. Of course we have an ISO9000 quality management system, but what we also have is mechanisms to deliver cash flow, reserves for big works, year end accounts, schedule visits and get closure on action points arising from site visits and meetings.
- Service charge debts reach litigation within 90 days of being overdue. Affordable litigation is a specialty of Ringley's Legal Services Team.
Each Property Manager monitor bills your site cannot afford to pay (we call these pending payments) reviewing this weekly in conjunction with your budget report, litigation casework tracker and next demand due date.
Reserves for big works
- otherwise referred to in property management as the sinking fund or reserves fund, where the lease allows are an integral part of annual budgeting. Our Property Managers are trained and supported by our Building Engineering Team to build a 10 year plan for your block.
Year end accounts
- need to be timely so unscheduled items or overspending can be recharged as a service charge deficit. Similarly tools such as a warning system to identify sites with "no future items in their rent ledger" are essential to ensure budgets are not only creates, but agreed and demanded.
Site visits and actions
- Each Property Manager makes proactive site visits a priority. On instruction we agree with you the number of visits you can expect. Not only will the diary scheduler book site visits, but our support desk will email you so you know when we will be on site and can raise any items for us to investigate/attend to.
Closure on action points
- A good Property Manager is someone who continually moves things forward. That's why our Property Management Team are focused and in part remunerated to action and close minutes of meetings and site reports within 30 days. Closure means emailing the Client a copy annoted with action taken.
- A homeowner needs to trust their managing agent. That's why our clients are welcome to inspect our records at any time, with or without an appointment.
In addition, you can view all financial transactions and key reports online in a secure web area 24-hours a day.
- Our Property Management Team delivers value for money to more than 5,000 units in residential blocks of all shapes and sizes. No client is too small for us.
MaryAnne Bowring - Group Managing Director
At Ringley I am responsible for inter-team technical issues. Being a qualified Engineer, Chartered Surveyor and governor of the Institute of Residential Property Management helps! I spend most of my time in the Estates Division where we seek to break the mould, create Client:Agent partnerships that make a difference. We also offer a money back guarantee so you know we mean it!
| Call: 020 7267 2900 For more information